Setup

Yesterday I went to track.
First tank I feel be dull rear movement.
Then I change rear hub width.
I used XRAY +2mm wheel hub.
+2mm hub makes low roll center.
If changed low roll center, I should change long upper link and camber set near zero.
Front end I had changed front lower +1mm washer and +1mm wheel hub.
It make handling quick and increase cornering traction.
High speed cornering makes high side.
Then I adjusted ride hight 25mm.


DNX8 reached racing speed.
I changed 48T gear.But I didn't place spacer high mount for diff.
I broke super gear.
Probably Spur touched ground.
I replace 46T Kyosho.
Engine become powerful more and more.
then I could run with 46T now.
I compare with original and Kyosho diff 46T.
Kyosho diff has thin spur and just size for mounting center diff mount.
Then Kyosho make low friction and smooth. 

DNX8 is easy to replace center diff.

It was windy day .
Then I replace rear wing JConcept flat type wing.
And front spring is changed short type of XRAY.

Here is my setup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3