Arrived EVO parts.

Arrived conversation parts from a main.
I chacked these parts.

Nothing change poisons from old version.
Back to 811 chassis.

No need sub plates.
Probably I think sub plates make weak points of  chassis.
And make high costs for production.


Center drive becomes lighter each 10g.

And drive shaft is shorter 2mm.
Old 811 has trouble of rear bearing broken.
On bending chassis drive shaft touch the rear bearing.

New version is protected o ring on drive cup.

Aluminum shaft is very beautiful.
I’ll check durability on running.

Center of shaft has thickness.

Suspension arm is almost same.
Shock hole and hub hole is added.
But it’s not used almost setting.

Suspension pin hole is not precious.
After putting down stop screw,drills 4.1mm bite.

Left is a new upright.
Under weight adding function is lost.
Old version is rather good.

Inside suspin option is added.
Probably it is not used.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3