Roll center
Tomorrow I'll go to truck.
Basically our truck is high grip.
Last running I have high side on large corner.
Then I change ride hight to 25mm.
But big air section my car bumped.
Then I change low roll center.
Before I set d plate be used 0.5down.
I change c plate brush 0.5 up.
D plate bush center.
On front section b plate bush be set one degree up.
A plate bush 0.5down.
Tight corner response be more quick.
On high speed corner the car will be stable.
Then I change ride height 26mm.
It means upper suspension arm should be long.
On the corner it makes under stealing.
Then I adjust low roll center.
It make over stealing.
If I was mistake wheel operation I can control rear traction remain by vertically attachment to ground.
So RC8B3 rear hub is !
My rear hub modify so.





Comments
Post a Comment