SETUP Engine needle
Today I went to truck for setuping next Sunday race.
First I tune engine.
I introduce needle setting method.
① Main needle
After warm up.
On the bench trigger throttle max, after while engine sound changing high tone.
The sound is coming from Fuel is not much provided.
If sound not be changing main needle should tune clockwise.
Depends on your truck straight length.
You should adjust after how long after while by main needle.
You don't continue trigger throttle after sound changing.
If the truck has long straight takes 5 seconds on maximam,main needle should tune unclockwise.
Until it takes 5 seconds to change sound.
②Secoundary needle
After max sound changing you shoud operate full braking.
Engine rotation will be down changing two steps.
Max->High idling->Low idling.
It is coming from secondary needle provide much fuel.
Then should tune clockwise.
After that operation check the sound several times.
You can hear the engine sound changing two step.
Max->High idling
It is not becoming Low idle.
The point is just point.
After that you shoud tune idling screw unclockwise.
The engin will become two step.
Max->Low idling
③Third needle
I don't know third needle name.
Anyone knows name please teach me.
Run on high grip truck.
If you need power at low end pick up you should tune uncloclwise.
If you so tune secondaly needle tune clockwise as same.
Run on low grip truck.
Should operate inverse.
Engine setting complete.Lean for race spec.
Then machine setting is changed for high speed.
Shock oil to stifer.
Speed range to faster durability issue raise some point.Lower front suspention arm is broken at shock pin hole.
I scrape the area for Mugen shock end.
Then I replace new arm and scrape shock end metal ball.
Front suspention uplight adjust nut pop out from uplight.
I'll replace Mugen nut.


Comments
Post a Comment