Servo new line up
In winter season each brand offer new servo at model shows for next season.
High end servo need high torque and high speed moter and full aluminum body.
KO is a Japanese brand.
They are good at servo system.
And KO servo is only made in Japan.
They use core less moter not brush less.
It goof for torque and stable.
Now I use RS2 KO servo.
I recommend KO for servo products.
RS3 response HC
17.6kg 0.06s 7.4v
For steering

RS3 power HC
31.6 kg 0.11sec 7.4v
For throttle.

Sanwa is a Japanese brand.
Sanwa design and develop in Japan and made in China.
They are good at radio control system.
They never raise problems.
Well proven product.
I use Sanwa transmitter.
SRG BX type R
19.8kg 0.09sec 7.4v
For steering and throttle.

Futaba is a Japanese brand.
Most biggest company in the industry.
They have OS engine brand too.
They are good at electrical devices.
I have never used their product yet.
I can't decide their products.
22.0kg 0.06 sec 7.4v

Comments
Post a Comment