Center diff
Today I went to truck.
I compare both diff.
Normal 46T and mp9 48T.
MP9 diff make the car lighten feel.
On free throttle the car go forward.
MP9 diff is more heavy than normal and break disc is more precious then the car go forward .
And make the car quick.
Probably MP9 diff has no frictions by precious inside gear mesh.
I adjust shim tick on the diff gear on at first building.
But normal only center diff has little frictions.
I'll have to check front and rear diff too.
I change shock saucer.
I change to Mugen.
Normal saucer is easy to pop out spring.
I have no problem all day long.
Only center diff changing, the car become more go forward and quick.
I understand Center diff and break rotar is most important parts again.
Then rear roll center change center position.
I found base setup.
But it's almost default setup.
Although I can make the car moving well.
Next time I want to find race level setup.





Comments
Post a Comment