For next week

Next Sunday our truck organize this year first race.

But rule of tire is changed.
Control tire system is introduced.
I don't know that.
Then I bought another brand tire.

Control tire system is good for economy.
We have to buy only few type tire.
But we have to try many combination compound and foam and wheel.
After all I'll spent much money for tire.
Probably tire market is the most big on the RC industry.

First Pro Line Blockade.

 Second AKA Impact.
Third TPRO Harabite.
Harabite tire is develop by World champion Atsushi Hara.
But he is privater now.
Hara developed products is so good like s HB megabite or D812 in the past.
Probably the tire is somthing different.
Left side pin has margin from side wall. 


Pro Line compound is complex.
They has two line of compounds.
X line is for high grip truck like a EU truck.
M line is for dirt truck like a US truck.
AKA compound is selected by temperature.
It has four types.
TPRO has SS,S compound.

Almost Mugen user use AKA red or HB red inner foam.
MP9 User use AKA black or PL N.G.C.C inner foam. 
I never know about TPRO inner foam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3