Clutch

It is rainy and windy day in Japan.
It is called first spring wind.

Tomorrow race has canceled.
I built new REDS clutch.
Carbon and aluminum shoe are set half and half.
And easy build shoe.

Upper plate has spring receive mount.
I set upper plate and turn to low position.
So the clutch upper plate has each two holes.

This is a REDS bell.
It has cooling fan.
Bell is most hight rotation.
Then bearing receive stress.
If bearing was broken not only bell but also engine bearing is broken.
Then I use bearing grease.

I paste among bearing.
If do so I should use cooling fun type bell.
So grease don't go into shoe.
I replace bearing each running a day.
I  maintain clutch bearing with this tool.

Bearing is set into the tool and blow out old grease with parts cleaner.
And push into new grease.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3