Kolkata
I've been to Kolkata.
It takes 13hours to come to Kolkata.
I stay ITC hotel.
ITC has built new hotel tower.
But first look I feel it breaking and it likes tower of Bavel.
It like a breaking but it's building.
It like a building but it's breaking.
That's deep philosophical thema for organization.
In evening rush hour too much car horn sound loudly then I feel I return to India.
Too many people live in India like a China.
India has many issue about human rights and wealth disparity.
But I like them.l like chaos.
We Japanese have friendship to India from before WW2.
We have built new company in Kolkata for few years ago.
India people help themselves each other.
The company president send old eye glass from Japan to children on orphanage on weekend.
Other employees help small taxi to change engines to electrical moter for air pollution.
I want to cooperate India society for not only economically but also something.



Comments
Post a Comment