break in

I went to parking lot for OS break in.
It has long straight.
I can take 5s maximum throttle straight.

And non dart is good for air condition.
I usually operate engine running in.
Heat cycle is very important.
I keep 100℃ on head with main needle control.
From first time I don't hesitate closing main needle.

Almost max throttle stayed.
Max throttle intakes max oil.
And exhaust shaved metal material.


After running head should be cool down to 30 ℃.

2min x 8
3min x 3
4min x 6


For example intake side of engine has 59℃.
At the same time exhaust side of engine has 86℃.
Exhaust side is higher.
Then piston top is more expand at exhaust side.

Left side is operated by stand.
Piston top doesn't shaved uniformity by long time thermal expansion.
And bottom side of piston is shaved with attach strong with sleeve.

Right side is operated heat cycle break in.
Piston top is shaved uniformity.
Cool down make piston top to reform true circle.
Perfect break in is this.
Shave ring width is uniformity.
My piston top is same.
And bottom end is not shaved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3