setup2

I put a Kyosho blue on front shock.
Neumann sets Serpent pink.
I can't got pink spring yet in this year.

Probably pink is softer than Kyosho blue.
I feel SRX8 figure front up on big air.
Then little softer spring will be matched.
I use 1.3mm x 8 pistons.
Then I select little stiffer oil.
I put 1.5k oil on center diff.
Same as Neumann set up.
I select Jconcept rear wing
It is low down force.
But it has roll force on the corner.

I change engine to OS low head.
It make to reduce roll force.
Then I want to need more roll.

I adjust roll center on low position.
And wheelbase sets 2.5mm.
These make rear braking timing early.
Upper link position is outside.
It make changing camber angle on bottom to reduce.
On sliding rear lose control,The set make easy to recover rear traction.


On bulkhead side use inside and most low hole,Upper arm becomes long.
Neumann always uses this position.
Inside is fixed.
And i will try low or second low.


SRX8 suspension bush is covered with holder.
It makes difficult bush to pop out.  .











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3