First Impression


I went to track on Sunday.
I set up SRX8 with near default setup sheet.
The track has tight corner.
Then I change rear diff oil to 3K.
And rear roll canter sets most low.

I feel on power steering is less.
And rear traction is less.
When on power rear end sink.

After virgin running I saw another pro driver's sheets.

Below is Neumann's sheet.

Setting direction is same for my feeling.

I watch diff setup is different from another.
And rear sway bar is 2.8 thick.
It's good for rear traction.

Front caster block has more caster.
But there is not 19 caster block.
Probably it is not on ship.
It's good for on power.

For half year Neumann set front pink and rear blue.
I can't know it v1 or v2.
Almost selection is almighty.
Steering  plate is selected 2.
Probably it makes quick response.

I feel diff oil softer than another buggy.
It came from diff case structures.

I try more thick diff oil based on Neumann's set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3