Break in

It has 17℃ today in Japan.
Over 15℃ I can break in.

I prepared some items.

It's a tire inner foam.
It's used for protecting over cool.
It makes sleeve to keep thermal expansion .
It's pre heater.
It heat only sleeve.
That makes clearance between sleeve and piston.
It Kyosho thermometer.
It can measure the temperature on plag top.
I use to be heat head to 50℃ before fire.
I set head a tire foam.
I breake in on parking lot.
I make oval course to take 10 seconds a round.
Almost I use full throttle.
It is very important to provide oil on PC.
Then I can understand easily how long I have driven.

First step
I drive three minutes to keep 100 ℃.
I tune idling screw not to stop idling.
And adjust only high speed needle to keep temperature.
Then I cool down engine 20℃.
I continue the work five times.

Second step.
Then I put off tire foam.
Heat head to 50℃.
Adjust high speed needle to Keep 110℃.
Five minutes drive.
Then I cool down 20℃.
I continued the work 6 times.
Picco PC has a belt from piston top to above the piton pin hole.
If It had same width, breake in is success.
If you had any scratches on exhaust area you can't make heat cycling . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3