Setting tips 3

9 Front kick up
I want to get much weight transfer.
DNX8 chassis have little front kick up.
It si adjusted by lower suspension holder bushes.

I'll try FF 2 up and FR 0 up.
Pro drivers set front roll center upper side is high hole and lower bush is center.
10 Rear roll center
I think 
Rear roll center is adjusted with suspension holder bush and inside camber link position.
I modified rear hub carrier for adjustable roll center.
And hub width is adjustable.
Pro drivers set upper link inside lower.
Bushes are selected center.
I think rear roll center setting is most important for drive feeling.
We can understand easily roll center.
We set suspension arm vertical.
At the time row ride height is low roll center.
We can adjusted sliding start position.
We can feel row roll center quick steering.

If I had plenty time I want to change step by step confirming effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3