Setting tips

I searched setting sheet on Durango web site.
Then I found tech tip card.
I have knowledge about what change what effect.
But every buggy has each most effective setting point.
I don't know where is it yet.
Then I should search most effective setting.

Probably the card ordered more effective point.
My experience most important setting point is diff oil for almost cars.
I pick up US driver Travis and EU driver Carlos @ NEOX setup sheet on winter season.
1 Diff oil

This is HUDY diff oil setting guide.

Travis sets F 5000 C7000 R5000
Carlos sets F7000 C5000 R3000
I set same as Carlos.
I feel on power under and too much rear traction.
Almost cars doesn't have rear traction.
DNX8 chassis have two peaces structure.
Then DNX8 has much rear traction.
We can use hard oil for rear. 
It is nice for forwarding power.
I'll try F5000 C7000 R4000.
Hard oil for center help easy control after jump control.

2 Droop
Travis sets F103.5 R123.5
Carlos sets F101 R122
Front less increase on power steer.
I feel under steer then I'll try Carlos set F100 R122.

3 Static caster
I have tried some patterns.
I don't feel changing.
Pro drivers set F1mm R2mm.
Almost solid set.

4 Wheel base
Long wheelbase give on power steer.
Travis sets F2mm R2mm.
Carlos sets F0mm R4mm.
I'll try long wheel base set.
I have more set option of wheelbase.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3