Running truck

I went to our truck today.
Another five mate came to the truck.

I tried many setting and engine break in.
Then My dnx8 has worst lap like a McLaren Honda.

RC8B3 has best lap.
RC8B3 has a unique rear hub.
Upper suspension arm is longer than lower.
It's a answer of camber link.
My DNX8 has no mechanical trouble today.
I modified many points.
It proofs these have durability.

But I find some issues of drivability.

1 On out of corner
Under steering. 

2 On less power tight cornering
Take a long time to change direction.

3 Jump
Head up on jump.

4 Engine power
Pick up torque is weak.

Today setup
Diff oil 7k 7k 3k
Rear Geometry is set 2 up.
And +2mm wide rear hub.
Upper link inside is set inside most low position.
Out side is set center hole.
Front upper geometry is set max caster.
Front lower geometry is set FF 2up FR 0up.
+1mm wider front hub.
Shock oil Front AE 40w 1.2x8
Shock oil Rear AE 40w 1.2x8
Sway bar Front white
Sway bar Rear yellow
Front camber -2
Rear camber -1
Shock length F106.5 R123.5
Ride hight F27 R27

I have to change basic setup for next run.

1 I will change diff oil F5K C5K R3K.
Front diff soft oil weak will adjust to weak under

2 I'll change big super for pick up.
Triton 4 hasn't torque.
And I will change short manifold and short pipe.
And I will use 6.5mm reducer.

It make engine to get more rotation,lose tongue.


3 I'll change wind flat type
Bitty wing has too strong downforce.
Then on jumping rear side is down.
I will change flat type wing like these.

4 Front giometory
I'll set more skid angle to move weight easily.

I maintain engine soon after break in.
Too rich mixture air make piston black.
Castrole make difficult to pop out sleeve from engine block.

I heat piston and sleeve with heat gun.
I spray carburetor cleaner.
Carbon is removed completely.
Picco is easy to break in.
There is more clearance than other bland.
It means Picco PC is so precious.

I adjust little rich over day.
Piston is scraped uniformity intake side and exhaust side.
Break in complete perfect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3