Convert to EVO
My Serpent is not EVO yet.
I’ve already changed front suspension tower and emulsion shock.
I want to convert EVO.
I research manual of EVO to convert from SRX8.
First have to change chassis.
It is changed position of engine and center diff position.
Then needs to change both center drive shaft and diff cup.
Another buggies front center drive is shorter than rear center.
It’s means center diff is placed front end.
But EVO front center is longer than rear center.
It means center diff is placed mid of chassis.
But center diff super gear is set front side.
Engine can be set front side.
Totally EVO center drive shaft becomes shorter 4mm.
Probably diff line becomes straight.
If almost drive shaft set straight no need universal connect for power loss.
Front center drive shaft is 96mm.
It is shorter than original shaft 2mm.And there is aluminum option.

Rear center drive is 94mm.
Also shorter 2mm.

This o-ring is put on diff cup.
This o-ring is put on diff cup.
I think these little changing can’t improve advantage.
Are there any bugs of reliability?
Rear suspension arm is modified.
Hub carriers pings pin option is added.
Rear hub carrier is modified too.
Comments
Post a Comment