What engine is best?

We don’t know what engine is the best.
Each person has each best.

But I have point of view to find the best.

There are many manufacturers of RC engine industry.

Nova,Picco,OS are big three.
Almost other brands is based on big 3 manufacturers.
There were GRP,Sirio.Technopower few years ago.

Probably base engine ability is not so different among big 3.
But there are some gurus in the industry.

They can make engine to increase abilities.

Now everybody knows Mario Rossi who is founders REDS engine.
Reds is based on Picco.
I used Reds.
It has nice pickup.


And Rody Roem is founders of RB Techno power and now VS racing.
He made big innovation of turbo plug.
Chamber o ring and etc.
VS racing is based on OS.
I used TP engine.
It’s a best engine on my carries.


Massimo Fantini is Max engine Tesla engine founder.
Off road people don’t know him well.
Probably the picture is him.

Nitro on road people know him well.
His engine is made with preciousness.
And these are based on Nova.


Two cycle mono engine is so simple that make difference is difficult.

History proofs that they are guru of RC engine industry.

These engines has something different.
Now I want to try Max or Tesla engine.

But it can’t be sold in Japan.
Someone know e-shop can international shipping?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3