Mantra
Mantra is a square bore engine by nova Rossi.


Oring system is patent of Nova.

The sleeve has four ports.
Few years ago Spanish brand Ultimate rereleased nova based same engine.
But now Altimate have changed to OS speed OEM.
Nowadays buggy get traction by tire and tranc ability growing up.
Then pro drivers no need power and need max speed and pick up.
Probably nova has two design line.
Original Nova line and RB line.
Mantra came from RB line.
MITO came from original line.
Nova original have off set carburetor line like Mito.
But Mantra has straight set carburetor.
Crankshaft is not filled silicon potting.
14mm diameter crankshaft and big intake mouth make no need potting.
But it can fill easily myself.
And it not covered with DLC.
Nova think no need DLC.
Also On load lines don’t have DLC.
I think bearing quality is more important than coat operation.
14mm Crankshaft requires small ball bearing.
It is better for high rotation.
And crankshaft requires stable rotation.
Then counter weight is needed.
Oring system is patent of Nova.
It’s good but need replacement frequency.
The sleeve has four ports.
I can’t recognize four holes position.
Is it three?

I’ll get one.
I’ll get one.
Comments
Post a Comment