Arrived

I bought some parts for next season.
Air filters are Protek RC.
These are pre oiled, but I add oil before use .
Air filter materials have two types.
Sponge or urethane.
For example MP9 filter is made by urethane.
We should select filter oil which fit for filter material.
Avid wheels for race tire.
Our truck has flat surface.
We have enough traction.
Then I select inner foam which has strength and wheel is lighten type.
If you want more traction and stable, you should select inner foam which is weak and wheel is heavy.
Weight of under spring is important setting factor.
On the theory weight of under spring is lighten is better.
But RC buggy can't get traction compare with engine power.
I can control selecting wheel or kingpin ball material.
Original kingpin ball is made by steel ,Mugen ball is made by aluminum.
If heavy ball selected, car becomes stable on small bump.
Bitty wing package involve only one wing.
I expected which has two.
It's jconcept body silencer.
I'll try deform with heat gun to get clearance of throttle linkage.
It's wing button.
It's rear upper link spare.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3