Engine tuning

I send my Triton engine to Next.
I ordered some services.

1 Next fine 21 ¥25200
2 WPC chunk shaft ¥6200
3 WPC connection rod ¥2100
4 WPC piston pin ¥1650
5 Carb neck modify ¥2000
Total ¥37150=$310
Almost same as Triton engines price.

Next fine service has many tuning points.

Crankshaft:
・Crank arm balance adjusting
・Bearing journaling
・Passenger optimizing
・Shave weight of counter
・Crank pin wrapping
You can understand the value of this service watching video.
Cylinder:
•Adjusting horizontal cylinder top.
•Adjusting clearance of outer cylinder.
It's too tight between crank case and cylinder.
•Horning outer of cylinder.
You can see cross hatch on outer cylinder.
Piston and connection rod:
•Adjusting pin boss.
Sometimes pin boss are different direction.
•Removing Barry.
WCP is surface treatment.
It hit molibuden to metal material.
It make material strength and holding lubricant.
OS carb neck remake for Picco intake.
I pay the cost for quality control.
I want higher precious processing from factory made.
In the RC engine industry I think best are PC is Picco,connection rod and crank are Nova,carb is OS.
These difference is little.
Probably on total balance OS is the best.

But PC is most important parts.
Then I select Picco and tune crank and connection rod.
And I change carb.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3