Super radio control
I return to Tokyo today.
I went to Super radio control RC shop at Akihabara.
Akihabara is covered with too many Chinaese.
In Japanese it says Bakugai.
If they obeyed Japanese manners,they are welcome.
Don't spit sputum to pavement with big sound.
Tokyo air is clean not Beiging.
I bought center front drive shaft.
Probably it is same length DNX8 one.
I'll confirm after back home.
And I bought Lipo for reciever.
I searched Kyosho bearing for final pinion.
5 11 4 and 8 19 6
I can't find these.
For example it takes $8.
It's not ceramic ball.
Why is it expensive?
Which is more precious steel or ceramic?
High quality balls are selected from so many balls.
Then steel balls are made more lots than ceramic.
It's matter only amount of balls manufactured.
Then truly high quality bearing are made only by big maker which manufacturer large amount.
Japanese ball bearings are high quality and be manufactured large amount.
Japanese company Minebea has 60% on worldwide miniature bearing manufacture share.
Kyosho deal with big Japanese bearing maker for many models bearing.
It's reason Kyosho bearing is the best.
You should select Japanese or Swiss bearing used for high speed rotation.
Engines,center drive line,crutch.
If I used same size bearing, I change bearing brand each bearing used where is placed.




Comments
Post a Comment