Travis will go to Vegas

According from RC NEWS Travis Anezuca will go to worlds at Vegas to win.
I feel ease to continue developing DNX8.

I think design and implementation is influence each other.
I want Durango to improve implementation and QC.

If they had high skill of processing parts as Kyosho, they can shave the weight for durability.

For example they might use 3mm hinge pin and thin and lighten drive shaft.
And rear shock tower might be used 3mm thick material.

My DNX8 has 3480g(include battery) .
Another buggies has 3300g order.
150g is difference of implementation.

I don't think lighten is better.
It is good lighten parts placed where should be lighten.
High rotation parts must be lighten.

I bought MP9 when her first shipment.
I broke many parts and didn't get free spin.

Because MP9 is designed by unreasonable strength compare with implementation at that time.
It is difficult for balancing between durability and lighten.
After few years MP9 has had strength and free spin.

I can understand Durang select durability at first.
Next year I hope Durango improve DNX8 more and more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3