Triton engine
Triton engine has come.
It is cheap package.
There is no packing material on upper side.
I don't like the packing for over $300 precious product.
PC is so precious.
Because it is made by PICCO.
Clunk shaft has two counter weights same as REDS.
Back plate is coated something.
Probably it is not DLC.
Connection rod scrape back plate.
If plating was weak material,it make ash which damage PC.
Then I don't like coating treatment on back plate.
REDS select DLC coating on back plate.
Then REDS is expensive.
But I think that surface treatment has more cost performance than coating treatment.
And I want to change carburetor to OS21J2(B) .
OS carburetor has long nose for air filter.
PICCO carburetor nose has same length as Racing engine.
Then it is easy to pop out air filter.
And OS has wide lane for tie rap.
OS has big needle pin.And OS control high speed range only air flow.
It make good blow up.
Picco has small needle pin.
It can give subtle control mid speed range.
GP buggy almost use 2 way switch on and off.
I like good blow up type.
Each have different neck size.
Then I send OS carburetor processing neck for NEXT engine tuning shop.









Comments
Post a Comment