Neumann's prototype
It is Neumann's prototype DNX8 at 2014 EURO.
There are many hint of improvement.
On front view diff cup and drive shaft is lighten type.
And king pin ball is different.
Upper ball has a saucer to fit arm.
Shock tower is made by thin aluminum.

Steering plate is made by aluminum.
And torque rod is added.
I want to add same.
My steering place is made by carbon.
Servo saver has aluminum rudder under plastic rudder.
I will try another buggy's aluminum rudder from my junk box.

He cut front break cover.
I think that I want to see clearance of front break.
I will cut cover same way.

On rear view he use original rear sway bar cover.
Is't pop out to use thick sway bar?
Only does my kit have soft material cover.
I want to make rear shock tower from 3mm thick carbon.
It is not so difficult.

Expert drivers buggy has something different points.
These are effective improve points.
Probably Durango can make lighter buggy.
Therefore prototype was lighter than current kit from these photo.
There are many hint of improvement.
On front view diff cup and drive shaft is lighten type.
And king pin ball is different.
Upper ball has a saucer to fit arm.
Shock tower is made by thin aluminum.

Steering plate is made by aluminum.
And torque rod is added.
I want to add same.
My steering place is made by carbon.
Servo saver has aluminum rudder under plastic rudder.
I will try another buggy's aluminum rudder from my junk box.

I think that I want to see clearance of front break.
I will cut cover same way.

On rear view he use original rear sway bar cover.
Is't pop out to use thick sway bar?
Only does my kit have soft material cover.
I want to make rear shock tower from 3mm thick carbon.
It is not so difficult.

Expert drivers buggy has something different points.
These are effective improve points.
Probably Durango can make lighter buggy.
Therefore prototype was lighter than current kit from these photo.
Comments
Post a Comment