Sad accident

My wife has worked at handicap children primary school as teacher.
She managed second and third grades class on the school.

There was a boy who can't listen sound and wisdom late.
But he has a lot of curiosity to river flow ,sunshine ,wind blowing.

She loves him as other children.
She take care him for a year.
Hug , take with afternoon nap,for a walk,play running.
He gave her and another children many memory's and love.

One day the boy went back home after school.
He got out his house open lock system for him.
He went to a small port with barefoot to feel blowing wind and shining wave.
Then he died for an traffic accident with train.

For us a small live is so important.
Any lives are meaningful for others.

Today I hear sad news from US.
Someone do random shooting at handicap children school.

I'm so sad with anger.
Why kill weak children ?

US is a great county.
They build the county with understand each other immigrants have many cultures.
But it makes them to need guns.

I can't nothing for that.
US can change US only by themselves .
But US is a leader of the world.

Not only economic,political but also moral and kindness .
I hope so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3