3 hours endurance
On June our track will be held 3 hour endurance race.
The I order M2C to AMain.
One team has three mates.
Driver rotate with two tank run.
Then I want to improve more durability.
First I change wing mount holder mounting.
I changed the place back hole.
And I cut the carbon plate for that.
Steering screw loosen twice that black head for right side only.
I missed lock nut selecting.
It has to select low height nut.
Front right drive shaft is vented again.
That's cause the issue too.
Steering servo mount screw loosen.
Provably new KO sarvo has more trque.
I add one post with long screw on buttery box rear end.
Chassis is shaved at rearend.
It has 2 mm or 1.5 mm.
RC tech mate use the chassis.
It makes rear traction be strong.
I am interested in end guard.
Is is flat under the chassis ?
I don't like chassis guard popping up under the chassis.
If flat type was, I like this.
The guard plate made by steel.
Then it increase under spring weight.
It make traction incleasing.







Comments
Post a Comment