XB8 2016
Martin Bayer report xb8 development.
Xray develop too many cars on short term by few members.
I feel they can't get plenty resources to xb8.
Xb8 become expensive mbx7 not 7r.
But it's maximum improve for these years.
Expensive mean Xray parts is precious and high price compared Mugen.
AE takes two years for developing RC8B3.
It's for beating Japanese car.
Buggy mechanism is so complex and track condition are so many.
Truly improve need to take long time and a lot resources.
Martin develop this version mainly.
Almost changing point are chassis brace and short wheelbase.
They can't get trend nowadays.
Metal bearing guid bulkhead.
Easy maintenanced bulk.
Unicast wing mount.
Short shock and flexible suspension arm.
Xb8 2015 chassis brace is so bad shape.
It's so weak.
I don't understand why brace shape curved.
Then rear suspension can't work well.
It becomes straight bar type then 2016 can work well.
Long upper arm make rear traction.
But xb8 was designed short under arm for that.
AW design long under arm and hub carrier.
I don't want to buy.
No advantages with DNX8.


Comments
Post a Comment