Champ

I've been in Tokyo today.
I went to RC shop champ at akihabara.

I bought some parts.
It's a trifecta wing. 
It has two types flip.
I want to know what difference these flip effect.
And I bought shock Pistons.
I bought two types.
Both are 1.3 x 8 holes.
One is tapered piston hole.
Tapered piston is used for front.
I used Xray progressive spring for front shock.
Then I select tapered hole piston too.
It has progressively effect.
It's Mugen mbx7r front suspension arm.
Maybe it can be fit for DNX8.
I will try to use that.
Now I use Xray.
It's so expensive.
Mugen is 5$ in Japan.
I want to buy MP9 TKI4 body shell.
But it's out of stock now.

My development DNX8 is in the second stage.

There is no issue about durability in last run.
And I understood basically setup methods.

My DNX8 is almost another car.
But I think original design ideas are very good.

I keep to develop DNX8 for competition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3