WORLDS WARMUP results
Worlds warmup was over at Vegas.
Final is cancelled for rain fall.
Semi final order became result.
Short shock US buggies remain results.
High speed bumpy American style track good for them.
Japanese driver Matsukura can't remain the final.
But I think he can get worlds title.
I think serpent make buggy as same as racing car.
Too solid and no clearance for engine buggy.
Engine makes big vibration to chassis.
Xray is not good too.
I had used xb8.
I think xb8 rear suspension arms is bad.
Short arm make chassis to move up down rapidly.
Then I set up 2mm wide wheel hub on rear.
But totally balance is difficult to setup.
Durango What's deferent from normal?
I can't run normal for competition.
About Durability and weights.
Total weights is not matter.
It's important where are weights.
Total light machine can add weight on under spring.
In summer dry surface condition and bumps make to lose traction.
Need weight settings and flexibility suspension arm.





Comments
Post a Comment