BODY SHELL

MP9 body shell arrived.
I don't like shell design.
Especially front window.
Other shell has rim on the window side.
It protect crack on fall down.
Probably MP9 shell has weak down force.
Body shell is setting parts.

Windy day I will use MP9.
No wind day DNX8 original.

Next I want to try Type R D815.
Ty Tessmann get advantage of aerodynamic on last worlds.

That designed for quick steer car.
It can get rear traction more.

If I adjusted low roll center.And droop set short.
Rear breaks early.
At that time Type R will useful.

But probably DNX8 has rear traction well.
Then original body make for front down force oriented.


My son study at Musashino art university.
The university is one of the most famous art university in Japan.
He publish photo album.
I like his works.
But I don't have artistic talent.
I draw the line free hand.
Tomorrow it will rainy weekend.
I can't shack down.
I will paint these shells.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3