Engine maintenance part1

I would like to write about engine maintenance.
We have to do many things about engine care.

First I introduce have to do every after run.

I pop out sleeve.using tie wrap. 
Through tie wrap and rotate fly wheel.

Sleeve up little.
You never pinch sleeve by water pump pryor.
Sleeve deform,piston-sleeve relation break out.
Well maintenance sleeve can fall out easily by finger.
If you can't fall out sleeve,you must use plastic opener tool like this.
it's not guitar pick.
I use this tool like this.
If you could't fall out easily.
Sleeve already has deformed or adhesion sludge.
Then We have to clean piston and sleeve every after run.
I clean these with carburetor cleaner.

It's foam type.
First I heat piston and sleeve by heat gun.
I splay this foam.
Not only piston and sleeve.
Chamber
 Exhaust port.Manifold,Pipe
After rebuild ,I use after run oil.
Rube on piston pin and crank pin and bearing.,out side of sleeve.out side piston.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3