For next
DNX8 appears changing of drive feel for changing setup directly.
It is a good point for driver.
I correct issues after first run.
I adhesion aluminum paper with CA glue.
But it ware out.
Then it makes clearance.
I will modify another material.
I replace original brake rotor.
I will drill hole on the rotor.
I want hop up rotor from Durango.
Brake system can't allow negative factor.
I used prebuild shock end.
MP9 shock end has different pitch thread compare with DNX8.
Then shock end pop out from shock shaft.
Right side is virgin one.
It is from spare I had bought with kit.
All shock are replaced new shock end.
Center rear drive shaft is vented little when it popped out.
Then I correct drive shaft with vice.
I try to find spare one.
I can't find where sell it.
Probably Durango have not sold it yet.
I can't find it on Durango web parts no search too.
I write email to Durango support about how I can get it.
I change switch position to avoid from hit from side wall.
I want hop up switch plate for electrical switch.






Comments
Post a Comment