Wheel and nut
I use AVID Racing wheel nut.
I never pop out wheel on long race since using this nut.
This nut has curved surface.
It hold wheel surface tight.
AVID has something nice.
I use only AVID wheel too.
Each wheel brands have each width.
If you used many brand,You will can't understand changing your tred set up.
AVID wheel have enough strength for back mesh structure.
Today We have become to use hard inner.
Then we need hard wheel.
It came from good surface truck.
Especially on US,they has many good buggy trucks.
And truck surface like Turnpike for New England.
Generally ball link front suspension car good at soft inner.
C-Hub suspension car good at hard inner.
Then almost buggies designed in US or target US market have C-Hub.
MP9,Losi eight,HB D815,NB4
Of course not only this reason that designer select suspension type.
And we can change this for set up.
Ball link system has some advantages many adjustment point,durability.
This wheel's out side bonding plane is little longer than inner side.
It protect tire sidewall.
I like this.
AVID has something good!





Comments
Post a Comment