My car
I am writing this story on B777 to Tokyo.
It is very comfortable fright.
I will write about my car.
I have a SUBARU OUTBACK.
I like the car.
Why?
Japan has many car brands.
Toyota,HONDA,NISSAN.
SUBARU has root from aircraft constructer Nakajima aircraft.
In WWⅡ they made fighter and bomber.
And made engines themself.
It is fighter Hayate.
They planed strategy bomber Fugaku.
At that time they could not develop turbo prop.
After WWⅡ US prohibited them to develop aircraft.
Reluctantly they became a car constructor.
Today US allow them to develop aircraft.
They cooperate Bowing.
Then they use aircraft level tech and safety based on a hundred years experience for car manufacture.
Then SUBARU car is beyond the car.
Japan lost WWⅡ.
Fortunately it remains knowledge.experience,industriousness.
On the other hand now China develop airbus base on copy.
Anyone want to ride?
I like Boeing aircraft.
I think technology can't develop only with documentation,copy.
It needs also inheritance of experience and spirit.
Alas Boeing made bomber B29. Then Japan lost WWⅡ.And both countries lost many lives each other.
Today many Japanese company cooperate Boeing.
Japan knows grudge nothing give birth,cooperation is most fruitful.



Comments
Post a Comment