Shake down

I have come to Chikushino buggy holic truck.
Another five mates been there.
First I have to change front hub to +1mm.
For front tire attach spindle.
Then rear tire lose traction on power on the corner.
I change rear hub to +2mm.
Feeling goes good.
Shock end drop out.
I use kit original shock end.
I change mp9 shock end.
Spring dish use original yet.
I get rear traction .
I want to get more head down on braking before the corner.
Then change spring more weak.
It is xray 3 stripe.
And change skid up.

And I want to get more quick steering.
Wheel base is changed -1mm.
Rear Roll center is down.
Other center drive shaft drop out.
Another parts never broken.
DNX8 has durability.
DNX8 is so stable that I want to modify several points.
I will write these next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3