New engine

I purchased some products with Amain web system today.
They can manage stocks realtime on the web.
And they can deliver parts accurately.
They never make mistake since I've dealed with for these years.

This is very simple thing,but it's so difficult to organize such a system.

I ordered a Triton L4 standard edition $310.
Triton has modified edition $390 too.
I'll spend more about $300 for Next fine tune.






It's based on Picco boost 3TZ.
Sink head is low hight type like a Nova.
One of the Picco OEMs.



Original sleeve has three ports.
But I've never seen the engines sleeve intake port figure.
Triton is proud of mileage.
Probably it has many port than original.
Crank shaft has counter weight.



Another I bought Bitty wing.
DNX8 has plenty rear traction.
Then lightweight and low downforce wing is needed.


It's a Jconcept silencer body for MP9.
I want to buy assassin body but Amain don't deal with.
Silencer has narrow and long cabin same as assassin.


Diff cup for rear.
Probably Xray rear drive shaft pin is harder than cup material.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3