TRY AGAIN
This is MP9 brake disk.
It is expensive.
But it is little wider for center diff cup.
I don't give up to use it with stinginess.
Aluminum papers are glued disk by CA.
And diff cup are same as .
They have just clearance.
I'll confirm durability for next run.
If it was bad,I will try Mugen disk.
Because normal disks have 17g.
Theses have 13g.
Probably Durango designed disk that has cooling holes before on sale.
DNX8 manual remain CAD picture drawing so on parts extended page.
I think Durango changed goal of design on the way.
First target is win of worlds with Ryan Lutz.
Durango is become focus on club racer.
Then design target change for pure racer to almost RTR.
I want pure racer type.
Almost people want Mercedes AMG not Maclaren Honda without driving technique.
But I'm enjoying to grow up the car with try and error.
And basic design is so good that I don't give up to improve the car.





Comments
Post a Comment