Paint part1

I have to paint first most wide area.
Then I don't have to musk all area.
I musk thunder pattern area only. 
Drew bordering with air brush.
It make thunder color vivid.
Black Faskolor is little thick.
It should be added water 20%.
I usually use TAMIYA metallic violet for most wide area.
The paint can be painted evenness.
And it be bonded body well.
It is strong for engine oil.
It takes short time to dry. 
It is very easy to paint.

I recommend another color is FASKOLOR #F40150 FASESCENT RED.
It has same character. 
Then backing black. 
It makes coloring vivid.
Backing color should be dry well.
If not so,musking tape can not come off precious.
Then I splay thunder area fluorescence yellow.
Fluorescence paint is difficult to use.

The paint show through reverse side well.
Then It must be paint several times.
It takes a lot of paint and times.

Then I use fluorescence color with narrow area only.
And backing white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3