FUTABA SANGYO
Today I have been to Tokyo.
This is Tokyo station sealing.
Our company head office places near Tokyo station.
After work I went to Futaba Sangyo RC shop at Akihabara.
This shop is involved Futaba electric.
Then this shop mainly deal with Futaba trancemiter and Futaba servo.
4PX no stock.
It will be version up soon.
It might become 4PX-R.
I bought some Mugen parts for DNX8.
Mugen parts have two type made in country.
Ones are made in Japan.
These are precious metal parts.
These are plastic parts.
Crutche shoe are made in Japan.
Shock end.
It might fit DNX8.
It is cheap. If it didn't fit goes junk box.
I like this spring saucer.
It has high spring guide.
It is center rear drive shaft.
Length is same 110mm.
Probably Durango will never response my email about drive shaft.
I think Durango might give up 1/8 buggy business?
I had only one set +1mm hub.It is for rear.
I can buy with ease except made in China.










Comments
Post a Comment