Engine maintenance part 2
Today I have been to Tokyo.
Then I have to drink not good taste morning coffee.
But I could't build DNX8 last night.
I have good sleep(^o^)!
The important thing of maintenance is you should move movable point by your fingertips with attention.
First I check big end metal.
Is there a crack?
And I check oil hole on front of conrod.
If the hole filled with dust or sludge.Big end metal is broken soon.
I try to through nylon fiber for fishing.
It is difficult for me.My eyes became presbyopia.
I check small end metal to move smoothly.
And I try to move conrod forward direction.
If you felt clearance little.You should change new conrod and piston pin.
I would like to introduce method of changing piston pin on another story soon.
If there is black sludge on piston top.
You can polish with compound.
It must piston top only,never touch piston side.
Always buggy run under so dusty environment.
If Air filter dropped out. You should clean clunk shaft with cotton swab.
I often clean up without drop out.
I rotate clunk shaft without piston and conrod.
If you felt something tight.
You should change new bearing.
Especially no counter weight clunk often break bearing.
A guru of engins said the engine is broken by who break the engine.
I can say.
Almost engine broken came from break in and less maintenance.
To be continued.





Comments
Post a Comment