Shave weight
I answer Mickey_B's question.
These are around rear hub parts.
355221 * 2 Drive shaft
355237 * 2 CVD coupling
980263 * 1 CVD PIN
353131 * 1 Upper ball joint
355212 * 1 CVD Drive Axle
980317 * 1 AXLE Pin
353358 * 2 Rear hub carrir
355250 * 1 Wheel hub
Lansford 5mm x 64mm turnbuckle * 2
And Mugen shim
E0206 * 1 Mugen diff shim
If you have any other question,May I help you.
Then I bought rear Mugen center drive shaft.
These are around rear hub parts.
355221 * 2 Drive shaft
355237 * 2 CVD coupling
980263 * 1 CVD PIN
353131 * 1 Upper ball joint
355212 * 1 CVD Drive Axle
980317 * 1 AXLE Pin
353358 * 2 Rear hub carrir
355250 * 1 Wheel hub
Lansford 5mm x 64mm turnbuckle * 2
And Mugen shim
E0206 * 1 Mugen diff shim
If you have any other question,May I help you.
I bent center rear drive,but I cant't buy spare.
Durango doesn't mail me yet.
Then I bought rear Mugen center drive shaft.




Comments
Post a Comment