SETUP
Always I start to set up with rear traction control.
Important things are balance of break rear tire and traction control.
On small corner we want to slide rear at mid of corner but we want to recover traction for easy control at out of corner.
On high speed corner we want traction more but want to avoid high side.
On the truck I set +2mm hub.
It feel too stable.
I return normal hub and select center hole of upper link from inside hole.
And roll center bush change outside-upper 1mm.
Low roll center make rear break well. Then it make quick handling
Wide tred and increase camber angle make rear stable.
On front section I want more head down on breaking.
I change front roll center bush.
FR bush is 1mm down.
FF bush is 0.5mm up.
Skid angle increases 1.5mm and roll center is set high.
DNX8 bush is so clear to understand bush direction and height.
Bar type means 1mm,dot means 0.5mm.
And I feel too late to wait on off power turn.
I change diff oil 5K from 7K.And front sway bar is changed 2.2mm from 2.4mm.
Another I feel on jumping head up.
Probably It's from front spring or shock oil .
I will try Kyosho gray next time.
Gray is little weak than light blue.



Comments
Post a Comment