Air Filter

Currently many buggies change Air Filter to Losi style.
Why?
 

It's my XB8 inside air filter.
I drive one day long.
Dust adhere only at front area not others.

Losi style filter front end is plastic!
Then Dust could not adhere.

Dust make changing carb setting .
It's a advantage for one hour final race.

DNX8 have MP9 stype air filter.
Ryan Lutz used Losi style in prototype, but production model change to MP9 style.

I'll change to XB8 air filter.
I have many stock XB8 air filter.
Ha ha.

 
It's my D812 Ty Tesmann copy.
He does't cut front window,only side window.
It's avoid dust from air flow.
Probably his air filter kept clean after A Main final race.
This is tank puller parts for Losi8T.
Ty uses the puller and makes a small hole at front window.

But DNX8 body is precut!
I don't like precut. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3