Gear Ratio and shock stroke

I compare with many buggies.

① Gear ratio
Name:Super/Pinion:Ring/Final

MP9    : 46/13 : 43/13
DNX8  : 46/13 : 43/13
XB8    : 46/13 : 46/14
D815   : 48/13:  43/13

Currently modern buggy reduce rotate center drive shaft.
It makes brake more effective and center diff bearing durability.

XB8's ring gear pitch is so small.

They are good at metal operation.
Gear cut is precision.
So small pitch gear is low friction.

DNX8's gear ration is modern spec as same as MP9.

②shock stroke
Name: Front:Rear

MP9     :50    : 55
DNX8   :49    : 57
XB8     :38    : 52
D815    :29    : 38
RC8B3  :30.5 : 39.5

MP9 modified front shock length.
MS shock is longer than prev version.
It makes stable and avoid fall dawn.
Japanese car and EU car have long shock.
It makes stable.

USA cars have short shock.
It makes quick.
Quick handling car select god hands like a Tessman.

I like DNX8's shock specs.
I have no god hands!
It seems like stable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3