Coffee break

I've worked in FUKUOKA Japan.
I use to go Tokyo once a week for my business and going to RC shop.

According to Global magazine MONOCLE.

Fukuoka is No.10 ranking of good for living city all over the world.
Fukuoka likes as Portland Oregon.
She has a big port,beautiful environment.good climate.

I go to office by bus.
Among commuting,I write this blog everyday. 
This is my office.
I have two different equipment for coffee serve in my office too.
Everyday I mill beans.

In morning I serve coffee with French Press.
French Press makes coffee so oily.
Strong type coffee awakes me!
In afternoon I served coffee with siphon.
Siphon makes coffee clarity.
It makes me feel ease.
Japanese way of tea says 'IPPUKU'.
Just like feeling ease drinking coffee.
I enjoy different taste in morning ,in afternoon.
I want to buy water drip equipment.
But this is too large to put my office.
Do you have some question.
And do you want me to write about somethings?
Please mail me !

oioi70@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3