Diff

First step is diff gear.

Diff gear mesh is little tight for me.

Then I bought a MUGEN washer set.
I change big washer to Mugen.
I tried small washer too, but feeling is not good.
I converted big washer only .
Left side washer is a original one,other is a Mugen.
Mugen washer is little thin than original.

Ring gear is so thin from other buggy.
Weight is lighter than other buggies.

I examined closely about gear mesh.
When I checked front diff, I had to put off rear diff.
I rotate diff by finger.
If I found tight point.I scrape ring gear by dramel.
I tried the operation many times
Then I got free rotation.
Bulkhead is so minute,the I can't add shim.
I can only scrape the gear.
I recommend bulk cover thread tighten little lose.
Then Gear mesh get more free spin.

I filled diff oil F7K C5K R3K.
At last I convert steel screw to titanium.
Lightweight is most important on heavy rotation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3