Elaboration
Hello guys.
I have not liked studying since I was a school boy.
Same as almost children all over the world.
But I have liked RC since I was a school boy.
I enjoy writing English only about RC,Other is not.
Today English is common language of the grove.
Not Chinese.
I have to study hard English for my business.
Could you make elaboration to my blog?
On RCTECH someone advice me about my miss translation.
I'm glad for my advance studying.
I don't realize my composition is collect or not.
How does native write about same issue of my blog?
Could someone be co-author this blog?
I want native speaker of English doing elaboration to my composition of this blog.
So I can improve my skill that I read you rewrite composition.
If you had Google account or gmail address,
please write on comment area of my blog.
I set your account co-author of my blog.
I have not liked studying since I was a school boy.
Same as almost children all over the world.
But I have liked RC since I was a school boy.
I enjoy writing English only about RC,Other is not.
Not Chinese.
I have to study hard English for my business.
Could you make elaboration to my blog?
On RCTECH someone advice me about my miss translation.
I'm glad for my advance studying.
I don't realize my composition is collect or not.
How does native write about same issue of my blog?
Could someone be co-author this blog?
I want native speaker of English doing elaboration to my composition of this blog.
So I can improve my skill that I read you rewrite composition.
If you had Google account or gmail address,
please write on comment area of my blog.
I set your account co-author of my blog.
Comments
Post a Comment