Break in part1

This is in my opinion,and I can't compensate my operation of break in.

I don't break in by break in stand.

Break in stand continue rotate fixed rotational speed.
Then thermal expansion lean on piston top exhaust area.
Then piston side does't scrape uniformity.

Break in on the car changes rotational speed.
It becomes short term heat cycling.
(Break in on the car? I can't translate well.Please teach me.)
When high throttle ,Piston expand and scrape.
When low throttle,Piston contraction and get lubrication.

I think heat cycling is most important for scraping uniformity of piston side.

But there are many ways of break in on the car.
Which is the bast way?

I would like to introduce two video of break in on youtube.

First Ryan Lutz method of break in.


Second Papa Tessmann method of break in.

The two video is so similar,
I think two have some different point.
Do you think what it is?
Do you think which is better?

Pro drivers teach us how do that.
But they don't teach me why do that.
If we understood why do that, we never fail to break in .

The answer is next time.
To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3