Carbon parts arrive

Carbon parts arrived at my home from Diggity Designs.
Front support plate and wing mount brace.
I polished plate side by sand paper.
And I cleaned by parts cleaner. 
I coated side by CA for avoiding crack.
Except suspension holder area.
If you coated the area ,you can't push on holder metal bar.
I jammed cream grease into mouth of steering post both side.
For avoid dust.
I put on bearing and wiped grease.
I found a body mount post from my junk box.
Then set the plate on steering post. 
It looks nice.
Wing mount brace carbon is processed as same as top plate. 
DNX8 wing mount is long bridge structure.
It put on shock tower only two screws and long nose connected on bulk head.

Probably DNX8 trade protection shock tower and weight of wing mount.
Long bridge need more strength.
Need many bridge pillars, more strength by material or structure.
For example Wing bridge has side rim,I want the rim to be continue to end of wing seat.
I look first these wing braces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliability of FUTAB

Arrma

Break In Part3